Visiting for the first time: What to Expect
Visiting a new church can be intimidating. Here is some information to help.
When You Arrive
– Our parking lot is on the south side of the church right off of Liberty Lane. There is also an overflow lot on the north side of the church off of Bonforte Blvd. The front entrance is on the East side of the church. Look for the ramp and double doors.
– 10 am to approximately 11 am followed by Fellowship Hour.
– The sanctuary and the upstairs of the building are wheelchair accessible. The restrooms are in the basement and we currently do not have a chair lift nor elevator for those needing assistance.
-We are a lay led congregation and do not have one single pastor. We utilize approximately 8-10 ministers that do our worship services. They each offer messages from a variety of perspectives.
– Children are welcome to stay in worship. We have a “Child in all of us” message near the beginning of the worship service. Children are also encouraged to participate in Communion.
– We celebrate Communion about once a month. We believe that Jesus sets the Table, not us. Therefore, all people are welcome whether they are members of any church or not.
– We offer a wide variety of music and styles. We sing from the New Century Hymnal. Our choir sings most Sundays. The choir practices on Thursday evenings at 5:30 pm and always welcomes people to join one or more times.
– We strive to use many images and names for God. Some of our music uses inclusive and expansive language.